CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Yes, I Fill Up My Closet with Pretty Dress!!!

Today I received my second order from Irenelim Fashion. Once i open the parcel, I'm so speechless..WOW!!! All the dress are so pretty..However, I don't have time to try it (by the time I publish this post). Can't wait to wear it at any occasion...(or no need to wait for occasion to wear it...hehehe..saja je nak melaram). I would like to share my new dresses with those who like fashion..(share the pic saja lor..not the dress hehehe).







I really really love this trench coat.. never have it before.. and this year I would like to try something different to wear to office..and I'm sure my my officemates will be jealous hehehe...









This dress is really beautiful...I fall in love with it..







Cute ha? The colour is really sweet.


For those who never shopping online, trust me..you can trust Irenelim Fashion..you'll get what you want..she sells exactly what you see in the pic. I have review so many websites or blogs who sell dress or other fashion items, I still prefer her to deal with...Irenelim is the best!!! It's my favourite online shopping site..

2 comments:

Irenelim said...

Haha... thank you so much for this review. It sounded so good and really made my day!

When you get a chance, if possible, take a few shots of you in the dresses and email to me, ok? :)

Hope you will continue to come to my online boutique... just to look see, and perhaps buy more dresses. Thanks again!

Nurshirley Kamilia Abdullah said...

Irene,
I love your dress what hehehe..