CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hello..I'm Looking for a VERY CUTE Shrug

Happy Chinese Ney Year!


It's been long time i didn't update my blog. Nothing change anyway...i'm still the ONE that really love SHOPPING and FASHION hahahaha...okey, okey..here the new story...i went to Miri town on Chinese New Year and spent 2 days to hop from one shopping mall to another and end up at the same mall over and over again (as usual, i'm a woman what!!-mall bukan banyak pun, 3 je hehehe)...oh man! its really tired!!! I prefer to click my mouse and stay tuned in front of my PC!


BUT, the BEST part was, I found one shop that really really really special! Hahaha..what so SPECIAL? The PRICE of course :)..RM10, RM15, and RM30. I bought 10 tops + 1 free which cost me RM145.00 only. I don't mind wear cheap clothes as long as it looks nice on me ;)...hmmm it still look expensive on me hahahaha!


Anyway, thats just a story..lets get to the main point! Actually, this post is special for the ONLINE BOUTIQUE OWNERS who stop by at my blog. I'm looking for a VERY CUTE Shrug to wear with my new tops. I give up to search at any mall hahaha..so this is opportunity to recommend yours if you have any. Just drop your message at the shoutbox...


Here, i found some shrug photo that i think adorable..
(source: cosmicpluto.com)


(source:glampyre.com)

(source: stylehive.com)



(source: wkdesigner.wordpress.com)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hi,
We are newly open online boutique, SheDress. I am responding to your request because we believe we may have the shrug that you like. We are doing promotoin right now. You can visit our website at www.shedress.com
This is the direct link to the item that you may like: Jacket column