CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 8, 2009

Handmade Crochet Laptop Cover

I love crochet stuff! However I don't know how to crochet. It is in my list "Things I want to learn", however I never learn until one day I'm so bored and nothing to do..I try to search in internet how to crochet the simple stitch.. lucky me, lots of blogs or website teach how to crochet. I try to start with baby afghan project..however it is too big for me..hehehe..until now still not finish yet. Then I start again with simple project, which is a cover for my 10" laptop... yeye..finally, I finished my first crochet project..I'm so proud..hihihi
My crochet laptop cover


My baby afghan..still not finish yet

3 comments:

Irenelim said...

Nice laptop cover. Well done!

JY Shops said...

wow.. looks nice!!

i started something..but never finished it.. hehe...

laptop sleeve said...

I saw so many blogs but in your blog I found amazingly laptop coves and after seeing your design pattern I would also like to make the same pattern, so thank you for sharing this beautiful blog.